Have you completed your Self-Evaluation?.
Monday, April 30
- In class: discussion of videopoetry and video narrative, including “Lazy Cat” by txt stories.
- Identify video editing software, apps, screen capture software, and other tools and share links to them in our Facebook page.
- Write down one (or several) concepts you’d like do develop in a video work (poetry, narrative, etc) and begin working on your video work.
Wednesday, May 2
- In class: discussion of video work concepts and video editing tools.
- Assignment: prepare a draft of your video work. Bring materials to edit in class on Friday.
Friday, May 4
- In class: video writing / editing workshop.
- Assignment: Complete the first draft of your video work and share it in our Facebook Group before class on Monday.