Weeks 14-15: Multimedia Writing Frameworks and Performances
Monday, April 18
- Read entries on Alan Bigelow’s Webyarns and “My Life in 3 Parts“
- Tweet your GIF poems before class on April 20.
- Give it a title and use the following hashtags: #engl3238 #gifpoetry #NPM16 #NationalPoetryMonth
Wednesday, April 20
- Read 3 of the following works:
- Write a brief reaction to the works and post in our Slack before class on Wednesday.
- Download Alan Bigelow’s Reveal framework.
- Be prepared to share your idea for a creative work using the Reveal framework.
Assignment: Webyarn Remix
- Create a work of electronic literature using this framework.
- Monday: Bring a USB drive with your first draft of a work based on Alan Bigelow’s Reveal framework. Bring the whole thing with all the assets ready ready to use.
Monday, April 25
- Bring a USB drive with your first draft of your Webyarn Remix. Bring the whole thing with all the assets ready ready to use.
- Be prepared to share it during our workshop.
Wednesday, April 27
- Your Webyarn Remix is due today.
- I will provide instructions for you to upload your work.
- Choose one of your works you would perform for a live audience.
- Prepare a performance of the work to share in class.
- We will have an e-lit performance workshop.