Monday, April 9
- In class: discussion of meme formats, rhetorical strategies, and meme making tools.
- Read “The Wired Guide to Memes“
- Create a meme adapting one of the formats we’ve discussed in class. Share it in our Facebook Group.
Wednesday, April 10
- In class: discussion of created memes
- Revise and share your first meme on Twitter, using the #DigitalCreativeWriting hashtag.
- Second Meme:
- Create an original meme and share it in our Facebook Group by Friday, April 12 at 2:30 pm.
- Comment on at least 3 of your classmates’ memes, offering feedback, analysis, critique, and/or praise before class on Monday, April 16.
Thursday, April 11
Academic Recess: class does not meet