Monday, May 2
- Class meets in La Cueva de Tarzán for the I ♥︎ E-Poetry Café
- Bonus opportunity: read one of your works.
- Webyarn Remix due (see Slack channel for details).
Wednesday, May 4
- Webyarn Remix due today.
- rename the reveal folder with your first name.
- compress (zip) the folder.
- Upload it to this shared drive folder (UPR LOGIN REQUIRED).
- Final assignment: Portfolio
- Create a portfolio of all the work you created in this class.
- Use any system you prefer to host it. Suggestions: Wix, Weebly, whatever blogging system you used, or other services.
- Your portfolio should highlight each work and curate it, preparing it for an audience to experience it.
- Your portfolio should include a link to your blog.
- Advice: “How to Create a Killer Writing Portfolio for Freelancers“
- Deadline & Presentation: May 18, 2016 12:00-2:00 pm
Monday, May 9
- Bring a draft of your portfolio. Be prepared to share it in class.
- Alan Bigelow videoconference today.
- Bring 2 questions to ask Alan Bigelow. Before you do so,
- Read all of Alan Bigelow’s listicles depicted below (in Webyarns.com):