Monday, April 2
- In class: finish discussing Hugh Selwyn Mauberley.
- Assignment: Read pgs. 366-387 in our textbook (Introduction and selections from The Cantos).
Wednesday, April 4
- In class: discussion of The Cantos and “On the Flyleaf of Pound’s Cantos“
- Read Chapter on Gertrude Stein in our textbook (176-201).
- Write a response to one of Stein’s Tender Buttons and post in our Facebook group.
Friday, April 6
- In class: discussion of Gertrude Stein’s poetry.
- Assignment: Read Chapter on Mina Loy.
- Watch Midnight in Paris (2011)
- Write a 1-paragraph response to it.
- Publish it in our Facebook Group.
- You will earn bonus credit for this.