Monday, March 13
- Discuss Media Criticism, Chapters 12-13.
- Best Podcasts of 2016
- Self Evaluation (UPR login required) due by Wednesday.
- Listen to one podcast in your blog topic and share a brief comment and link in our Facebook page.
- Write a script for a podcast based on Aesthetics (Chapters 12 & 13).
- Bring a production plan
Wednesday, March 15
- Discuss the characteristics of a successful podcast.
- Discuss Chapter 13.
- Analyze The Fox using the Logic of Aesthetic Form.
- Read “Scripting Podcasts”
- Read “Should you Script, Ad Lib, or Outline your Podcast Episodes?“
- Download and familiarize yourself with Audacity.
- Be prepared to tell the class about your podcast idea. Your podcast doesn’t have to be about aesthetics. It simply has to be about your topic.
- Write and publish a blog post in which you apply the theory in Chapter 13: The Logic of Aesthetic Form.