Here’s an outline of the rest of the course.
- Saturday, June 3 – Monday classes: Introduction to Video Criticism
- Monday, June 5 – Incorporating theory into criticism. Publish a blog post that will be the basis of your video.
- Wednesday, June 7 – Bring a 30 – 60 second video in which you present the main idea of your video essay. Discussion of screen Recording and Video Editing Tools and Tutorials.
- Monday, June 12 – Video Criticism Drafts due. Draft Workshop.
- Wednesday, June 14 – Final Version of Video Criticism due. Introduction to Procedural Rhetoric and electronic literature.
- Saturday, June 17 – Wednesday classes – Building a hypertext argument.
- Monday, June 19 – Bring rough drafts of essay using Twine. Twine drafting workshop.
- Wednesday, June 21 – Complete draft of Twine game/ essay due. Drafting workshop.
- Thursday, June 22 – Wednesday classes. Final draft of Twine game/essay due. DIscuss final portfolios. Course wrap up.