Monday, June 5
- Blog posts and theoretical frameworks.
- Incorporating theory into criticism.
- Download and familiarize yourself with screen capture and video editing software.
- Prepare a 30 – 60 second video in which you present the main idea of your video essay. Share in our Facebook group.
Wednesday, June 7
- Discussion of videos.
- Scripting and recording your videos.
- Screen Recording and Video Editing Tools and Tutorials.
- Working Document.
- Video Criticism Drafts due.
- Deposit your drafts in this shared folder (UPR login required) before class.
- Bring your draft and editable files in a USB flash or hard drive (or e-mail them to yourselves).
- Draft Workshop.