Skip to content
Saturday, June 17
- Wednesday classes meet today. However: class will not meet.
- Read: “Patterns of Hypertext“
- Post a 1-paragraph response to your assigned Twine fiction, focusing on how the authors use the choices meaningfully in the work.
- Read and comment on other classmates’ posts.
- Also: Watch someone’s Video Essay (or Vlog) on the Facebook page and comment on it.
- Homework for Monday:
- Download Twine, explore its tutorials, familiarize yourself with the software and begin building and planning your final portfolio: a Twine-based exploration of the work you’ve done this semester.
- Bring a visual map of how you plan to organize your final hypertext portfolio.
- You will use philome.la for Twine hosting.