Leonardo Flores, Ph.D.
Professor of English
- Promoting the Fulbright U.S. Student Program on campus
- Providing information and guidance to interested U.S. students
- Updating institution information on the U.S. Student website
- Administering the Campus Application and Interview Process
- Managing the Online Application System
- Receive Fulbright publicity and recruitment materials from CIES throughout the year.
- Distribute the announcement of the annual U.S. competition for Fulbright awards on campus.
- Publicize the Fulbright Program in campus publications, listservs and Web sites.
- Publicize the names of faculty and administrators who receive Fulbright grants.
- A directory of recent participants in the U.S. scholar program may be accessed online.
- Organize campus workshops for faculty who are considering applying for the Fulbright Program.
- Encourage participation in the Scholar-in-Residence and Outreach Lecturing Funds.
- A directory of visiting scholars and their contact information may be accessed online.
- Alert the campus community to the presence of visiting Fulbright scholars.
[add prezi here]