This Saturday, January 31, we will be attending the Caguas Mini Maker Faire to represent I ♥ E-Poetry. In order to be prepared for this event, you need to do the following:
- Familiarize yourselves with I ♥ E-Poetry: http://iloveepoetry.com
- Prepare an elevator pitch for I ♥ E-Poetry in Spanish and in English.
- Prepare a 5-minute demo of the I ♥ E-Poetry site (using the site) that showcases:
- The overall site.
- Featured resources.
- Individual entries.
- E-literary works
- Be prepared to deliver both kinds of presentations on our Friday meeting.
- Dress code:
- White t-shirt with I ♥ E-Poetry logo (iron-on transfers witht he logo will be provided). Purchase a t-shirt if you don’t have one you wish to use.
- Blue jeans.
- Bring equipment to the Faire: laptops, tablets.
- If you have an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), install a sampling of e-lit created for iOS.
- Plan our trip to the event using our planning document (sign in with UPR account).
If you’re not going to the Mini Maker Faire:
- Find contact information for the corporations listed in this working document.
- Fill in as much information as you can in the document.
- This needs to be ready by Tuesday, February 3.