Once you’ve completed Phase 1, do the following:
- Go to your Google Docs folder and open a document.
- In the Tools menu, choose “Translate Document” which will happen in a new tab/window.
- Google Docs will suggest naming the new document “Copy of [title]” but it must be named “[title] Spanish.”
- Go back and forth between documents to make sure the Spanish document is accurate.
- Use the comments tool to identify any words/phrases you’re not sure of or have questions about. Write the questions/doubts clearly in the comment, so others can help you address them.
- Repeat until you’re finished with all your assigned documents.
You have 2 weeks to complete this task, which means you should translated about 60 entries by next week. Bring questions to our class meeting to discuss them.