Skip to content
Promoting the ELC3
- Read and explore the 7-8 works assigned to you in the Poetry listing for the ELC3
- Make a 3-7 second screen captured video of each work. The filename should be the work title.
- Compose a Tweet that invites people to explore the work. It must be under 140 characters and include the following: the video, link to the work in the ELC3 and the following hashtags: #ELC3 #elit #NationalPoetryMonth #NPM16 #poetry (this leaves you about 44 characters to work with).
- Place the videos in this folder.
- Add the text in this spreadsheet.
- 1 from each person by midnight on Thursday, March 31.
- 2-8 from each person by Monday, April 4.
- Create images for Instagram sharing:
- Use famous authors and quotes by them.
- Add #EnglishUPRM hashtag
- Place in Google Drive folder
- Alanis Font: publish one image per day.