- Design Forward Summit poster
- General Instruction for poster presenters: Room and poster number will be provided at registration. Posters should be mounted at the poster board before 9:00 am. Posters should not exceed 36” (W) x 42” (H). You must include author’s names and institutions at the top of the posters.
- Researchers: Posters should have at least the following information: background, central question/problem, methods, and data that support the stated conclusion(s).
- Task: put together design ideas for poster. Present in our next class.
- English Department Web development and blog journalism