Write a self-evaluation of the work you’ve done this semester, so far:
- List all the tasks you’ve taken on and completed.
- Reflect upon your work (individually or globally) considering the following:
- Did you do the tasks?
- Did you do them in a timely manner?
- Did you do them well?
- With this in mind, suggest a midterm grade for yourself.
- E-mail me your self evaluation by Friday, October 14.
- Think about a project we might want to do individually or in groups:
- An event related to the English Department and its communication network or I ♥︎ E-Poetry.
- Write an I ♥︎ E-Poetry entry on a work of your choice.
- Write a new section of the English Department Website or a series of articles for the blog.
- Other ideas are always welcome.
- Write a 1-paragraph proposal of the idea you wish to present and share it via slack before our next class. We will discuss the ideas next week.