For the past 15+ years, I have made my courses available open access by creating blogs for each of them. Most of them were lost when I moved from UPRM to Appstate in 2019, but I have kept all of my new ones live on my WordPress multisite network. I hope you find them useful!
- The Materials of Poetry (ENG 3740: Studies in Poetry)
- Three Generations of Electronic Literature (ENGL 3300: Special Topics)
- Conversation and Convergence (ENG 2360: American Literature and the Arts)
- Postmodern Experimental Poetry (ENG 4795: Contemporary American Literature: 1960 – Present)
- Bibliography & Research (ENG 5000: Bibliography and Research)
- Teaching Literature (ENG 5150: Teaching Literature)
Fun fact: whenever WordPress creates a new theme (usually a blog template named after the year), I adopt the theme for this blog and for the course blogs for that given year. I do this as an exercise to stay current with contemporary trends in Web design. So if the blogs look a little dated, they are!